Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Videos Torae & Justus League

This first video is from Torae. It's the behind the scenes from his new video Switch (my favorite track on Daily Conversation). I can't wait for the video. It seems like he going to take on the multiple pesonas of the flows he adopting in the track. Oh and the song they are playing in the background is "Uncomfortable" offf of his Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself Mixtape (and is one of my favorite songs on the mixtape. 9th wonder got them beats to make your soul glo). Lol @ ATL Tor!




The next video I got emailed to me from Chaundon the other day and is for Chaundon, Rapper Big Pooh, & Joe Scudda's track Plastic Cups. I heard this track on Rapper Pooh's myspace a very long time ago and I couldn't have imagined then that they would create a video for it. The song is hot though. The beat is by J Dilla. Well here's that video (gotta go because Coming To America is on).

No comments: