Thursday, July 24, 2008

Skillz - The Million Dollar Backpack

To tell you the truth, I never really listened to a Skillz album before this. I mean, the Rap Ups were hot but I just couldn't imagine how a Mad Skillz album could be good. But The Million Dollar Backpack is better than good. This has to be one of the most solid album to come out this year. I mean, I can pretty much listen to this album track to track all the way to the end. If you haven't heard the album, You must check it out. You MUST. Kanye needs to add this dude to his GOOD Music roster. Those two working together would create a classic album. Skillz + Kanye West = Classic Album! Oh well, we can dream can't we?

Standout tracks:
*Don't Act Like You Don't Know (Feat. Freeway)
*My Phone
*Sick
*Hip Hop Died
*Hold Tight (Feat. Black Thought)
*Yeah Ya Know It (Feat. Truck North)

No comments: